Its all about my body.. eat better..work out smarter..

It's all about my body...eat better...work out smarter..gotta take care of my children..my babies...

Why do I do it? Why do I train hard 2 days a week while keeping a close eye on my diet? My children...and my husband. I absolutely need the energy and strength to get through the week looking after my kids. I also want to be sexy...and sexual for my husband. He is in shape, very sexy, and I want to enjoy him! and him enjoying me! This is what motivates me. This is why I train hard...

Just a bit of past health history. I started training with Gregg's HYSTRENGTH(sm) program at 47 years old  in 2006. My body fat was at 29% and I weighed 110lbs. Before I worked with Gregg and his HYSTRENGTH(sm) training program, I did what every highly motivated person would do. I trained with weights 3 times a week for over an hour at a time, coupled with a lot of biking and jogging on the other days. I had a bad diet (a lot of carbs, soups, and fruit, along with going out with my friends), but I never got the body I wanted. I was thin, but not shapely. I was soft to the touch. With the HYSTRENGTH(sm) training program, I stopped all aerobic exercise, cut my gym time from 90 minutes per workout down to 20-30 minutes per workout, and I finally have the body I always wanted. Lean at 14-15% body fat, 5'4" 106lbs, toned, ripped abs...and sexy..
How did I only lose 4lbs  but  get to 14-15% body fat, lean? That is for another blog.

Comments